Expo 2020 Dubai: an event you can’t miss
After a one-year postponement, Expo 2020 Dubai will be held from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022: this is the first World Expo hosted by an Arab nation and one of the biggest events of the post-COVID-19 era.
This Expo will be a “hybrid” event: it will be possible to attend it both physically and virtually.
This is the best solution to allow people from all over the world that may be unable to visit Expo due to COVID-19 restrictions to safely enjoy one of the most incredible world expositions.
Let’s find out more about it!
What is Expo 2020 Dubai?
Expo 2020 Dubai is a world fair that celebrates culture and human brilliance, while giving people an opportunity to connect, learn and experience the best of art, culture, technology, and innovation.
This will be one of the biggest international events that expects to welcome more than 25 million visitors coming from all parts of the world.
There will be 192 countries taking part in this Expo: each one of them will have a dedicated pavilion to share their culture and innovations.
Expo 2020 Dubai as a hope for a better future
The main theme of Expo 2020 Dubai is “Connecting minds, creating the future” to build a better world and shape the future by focusing on three main points: Sustainability, Opportunity and Mobility.
The Expo site will, in fact, be divided into three thematic districts, each one representing one of these topics:
- The Sustainability District will promote the idea of a future based on a balanced relationship between the human race, nature, and technological advances.
- The Mobility District will aim at finding solutions to create smarter connections and better ways to exchange ideas, knowledge and goods.
- The Opportunity District wants to inspire people and communities to create new opportunities, invest in a better future and transform their ideas into reality.
In each one of these, you will find galleries, art installations, and beautiful gardens.
3 reasons to visit Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai is an event you can’t miss! Here’s why:
- You will get the chance to visit more than 100 countries and learn more about their cultures by only staying in one place! Plus, you will also get the chance to visit the hosting country.
- There are so many things you can do at Expo Dubai! You will live incredible sensory experiences, see interactive shows and stroll around beautiful gardens… And, of course, you’ll be left speechless by the stunning architectural marvels around you, such as the pavilions created for each country.
- It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Expo is open to the public only for a six-month period, so you should embrace this opportunity. We are sure you won’t regret it!
We’ll be there too and we’ll be happy to offer you professional interpreting and translation services. Contact us to fully enjoy your experience at Expo 2020 in Dubai!