Legalization of documents for use in China

Documents issued in the United Arab Emirates which are intended for use in China, must be submitted to the Republic of China Consulate in Dubai or the Republic of China Embassy in Abu Dhabi after being stamped and attested at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates (MOFA).
Documents must be translated into Chinese (Mandarin) by one of our certified translators after submitting them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Back to Chinese Translation in Dubai page.