HIRING: SALES DIRECTOR
Who are we?
Langpros enables organizations and brands to overcome language barriers and reach global audiences through services and solutions such as translation, localization, interpreting, transcreation, and copywriting. We are based in Dubai, and we work with governments in the private sector, in the Gulf region, and beyond.
In the last 7 years, we have built a multinational team of talented people from 10 different countries who work both on-site and remotely to ensure the success of all our customers. We are growing fast and are now expanding to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, ready to support historical events for the region such as Dubai Expo 2020, FIFA 2022, and more. We are looking for a new dynamic, motivated, versatile and creative leader who shares our ambitious vision and goals and can help us boost our growth beyond the Gulf region [i.e., Europe and North America].
What is this role?
We are looking for a Sales Director who has proven experience in the language/localization industry and can take our sales marketing department to the next level by supervising and improving upon current successful sales initiatives to increase lead generation, conversion rates, and turnover. The candidate should have a general knowledge of successful sales practices in the industry with a specific focus on localization. S/he should be able to build teams and processes in order to implement such plans and practices quickly and effectively.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and build onsite remote teams to scale lead generation and sales
- Put in place relevant KPIs and metrics that help advance the company goals and also track the performance of the internal sales team and that of individual team members.
- Create and implement weekly and monthly sales activity reporting
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Find ways to constantly improve cooperation between the sales team, the production team, and the marketing team
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership on current and new sales opportunities
- Work as a liaison between operations and clients and support the preparation of the most appropriate proposals for clients
- Be involved in the marketing pipeline to identify prospects, research accounts, stakeholders
- Work with marketing to implement tactics to get into accounts, help build on research developed by the marketing team
- Research and identify potential clients and revenue streams through previous relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, cold calling, networking, and other means
- Report in a timely and careful way all activities in the CRM tool [ZOHO CRM]
- Improve LinkedIn profiling and prospecting processes for effective remote selling
- 5 years + Experience in sales
- Experience in the language service/localization industry [mid-large organization – over 10 million USD in sales with a clear growth trend]
- Team player with the ability to create and manage teams
- Experience in the acquisition and support of large customers and participation in tenders
- Knowledge of the concepts and strategies of consultative selling and customer-centric sales
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Excellent knowledge of online selling via online tools [e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator]
- Proven leadership skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Growth hacking experience is a must
- Curious, creative, business-savvy, knowledgeable in industry niches
Preferably from remote
What we offer:
- The chance to become a key member of a company on the rise.
- The opportunity to build your own team of top-notch sales experts
- Every day is an opportunity to learn something new – you will be working on exciting and varied projects.
- The ability to work from home, virtually from anywhere.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to travel for work [from Dubai to the rest of the world]