Farsi Translation in Dubai
We offer English to Farsi / Persian, Arabic to Farsi / Persian translation services for all sectors and all types of document. Our team of experienced and highly qualified Farsi / Persian translators and interpreters will help our clients to convey their message successfully to the Farsi speaking audience.
- Farsi / Persian to English and English to Farsi / Persian Translation
- Farsi / Persian to English and English to Farsi / Persian Interpreters
- Farsi / Persian to Arabic OR Arabic to Farsi / Persian Translation
- Farsi / Persian to Arabic OR Arabic to Farsi / Persian Interpreters
Farsi/Persian Legal Translations
We can provide legal and certified translations from and into Farsi / Persian for all legal purposes, both for the UAE and abroad.
Legalization of Documents
Please click here to find out about the legalization of documents issued in the UAE to be sent to Iran.
Professional Farsi/Persian Interpreters
Please click here to find out about how unique are our Farsi / Persian translation and interpreting solutions for conferences, events and business meetings.
The Farsi Language
Persian, which is part of the Indo-Iranian branch of Indo-European languages, is more correctly known as Farsi and is the official language of modern day Iran.
Historically, it evolved from Old Persian, the language of the Persian Empire. Persian is spoken by some 110 million people around the world and in addition to Iran is the official language of Tajikistan and Afghanistan.
It is also the liturgical language of Islam for the previously mentioned countries, along with Pakistan and northern India. Before Islam, Middle Persian had a long history of literature and Persian was the first language in the Muslim world to break Arabic’s stronghold on writing.
There are three modern varieties of Standard Persian, all of which have their roots in classic Persian literature and literary tradition:
- Western Persian – Persian, Iranian Persian or Farsi – spoken in Iran and by some in the Persian Gulf states and Iraq.
- Eastern Persian – Dari Persian, Afghan Persia or Dari – spoken in Afghanistan.
- Tajiki – Tajik Persian – spoken in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.