Spanish Translation Services for Gulf Countries and Worldwide
At Langpros, we understand the importance of accurate and professional translations when it comes to communicating with Spanish-speaking audiences. Whether you’re a business looking to expand into Spanish-speaking markets or an individual in need of personal document translations, our team of expert translators can help.
We offer English to Spanish, Arabic to Spanish translation services for all sectors and all types of document. Our team of experienced and highly qualified official Spanish translators and interpreters will help our clients to convey their message successfully to the Spanish speaking audience.
- Spanish to English and English to Spanish Translation
- Spanish to English and English to Spanish Interpreters
- Spanish to Arabic OR Arabic to Spanish Translation
- Spanish to Arabic OR Arabic to Spanish Interpreters
Our Spanish Translation Services include:
- Business translations: We can help your business expand into Spanish-speaking markets by translating your marketing materials, websites, contracts and other business documents.
- Legal translations: Our team of translators are experienced in legal terminology and can help with translations of legal documents such as contracts, patents, and certificates.
- Personal document translations: We can help you with translations of personal documents such as birth certificates, diplomas, and marriage certificates.
- Interpretation services: Our professional interpreters can help with both consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for business meetings, court appearances, and other events.
Legalization of Documents
Find out about the legalization of documents issued in the UAE to be sent to a country where Spanish is the official language and vice versa.
The Spanish Language
Sometimes also known as Castilian, Spanish originated in the Castile region of the country and is spoken, as a native tongue, by some 400 million people.
In terms of native speakers this puts it second only to Mandarin! Spanish is an official language of the EU, the UN and Mercosur. Spanish was first documented in the 9th century, in central northern region of the Iberian Peninsula, after which it spread, along with the Kingdom of Castile, across the rest of Iberia. From its earliest days Spanish vocabulary was influenced by several Ibero-Romance languages, especially Basque.
However, following the Moorish occupation of the region it began to incorporate numerous Arabic words. In addition, words from non-Iberian languages, such as Occitan, Italian, Sardinian and French and in more recent times English have also been added. During the 16th century the Spanish language was exported to the country’s newly acquired territories around the world, including North and South America, the Caribbean, Oceania, Africa and the Philippines.
Today, there are large populations of Spanish speakers across the Americas, from Patagonia in the south to New York in the north, making it the most widely understood and spoken language in the Western Hemisphere. For many decades French retained its position as the world’s second most studied language in international communication, behind English.
Since the beginning of the 21st century, however, there is a strong case for arguing that Spanish has leapfrogged into second place. What is more, it is now being taught in more schools and colleges around the world than ever before and there is an ever growing demand for Spanish speaking interpreters and translators.