Legalization of Japanese Documents

Documents issued in the United Arab Emirates which are intended for use in Japan, must be submitted to the Consulate of Japan in Dubai or the Japanese Embassy in Abu Dhabi after being stamped and attested at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates (MOFA).
Documents must be translated into Japanese after submitting them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Back to Japanese Translation in Dubai page.